The LearnersMot project aims to work together with adult educators, providing them with the
necessary skills to be able to trigger the primary motivation for learning in low-educated
and low-skilled adults.
For this purpose, an online learning environment has been created to update the professional
competences of adult educators. To make these tools accessible to an international audience,
an open educational platform has been created, comprising interactive resources for adult
educators and other professionals in English and the partners' languages. This platform
- An interactive package for educators, consisting of two parts:
- A resource library, with strategies for literacy, motivation, teaching and
- A collection of good practices on teaching basic skills to different groups of
adults with low levels of education.
- An interactive online handbook with already existing motivation strategies used by
educators working with low-educated and low-skilled adults.
- A blended learning course, which consists of three parts:
- 3 webinars developed by expert educators.
- An ICT toolkit
- An online course for educators
The project will encourage and provide the basis for highly specialized national and
international cooperation in the field of professional skills of adult educators and their
Starting date: 01.11.2017 – Ending date: 31.12.19
Duration of the Project: 26 months
For more information, visit the project's website: www.learnersmot.eu